Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme
1. What type questions do you hate on a meme? Questions which only apply to high school or college aged people. I don’t see many of those types answering the weekly memes I play, for one thing, and they make me feel old.
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be? Bennett. I would naturally ask Kate took take back her maiden name before we moved somewhere it would be legal of us to marry. Of course, it’s far more likely we’ll go ahead and remain same-sex platonic life partners.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today? Yes. I was happy to drag my butt out of bed on the second day of a three day stretch of 11 hour workdays, sore as heck from the notch up in intensity I’ve taken on in my Wii Fit workouts. Tired, slow moving, but happy.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who? A client sometime with in the last hour. Got to love the night shift in a call center.
5. Who are you excited for? My friend Alex who is going to Dragon*Con this coming weekend.
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you? Chris, earlier today via chat.
8. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Tea. Earl gray. Hot.
9. Have a best friend? Yes. I have several friends who qualify for the “best friend” title. Kate, Renee, and – most recent addition – Alex.
10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love? No. I love easily but I have learned over the years that love is not always the best indication of wither someone belongs in your life. This goes for relationships of all types – not just romantic. Loving someone, in an of itself, isn’t scary to me.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love? Certainly. Even children can be in love. I think those younger forms of love and “puppy love” are normal and healthy ways for people to learn about romance. They should not be written off as less than real, but neither should they be treated as though they ought to last forever.
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face? I plead the fifth.
13. What time is it right this second? 1:53 AM Eastern Standard Time.
14. What do you want right now? To go home.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with? Likely Chris, but I don’t remember.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused? Taken. Engaged, if you want to get technical.
17. When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago in the shower. I was stressed and thinking about things I can’t change. The release of tears did a world of good.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents? I do. It’s not a Norman Rockwell painting, but they love me and do the best they can to help me in life. Can’t ask for more than that.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others? Trust, but verify, I have no problem with. If anything, I have trouble depending on others.
20. How fast does your mind change? Not fast at all. I came to think what I think for a reason and it takes a worthy reason and deliberation to change it.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it? Most of all, Sabrina, Kate’s daughter and my dear niece. I miss other people, but which a child, you miss out on so much being there which can’t be made up in phone calls and texts like with grown ups.
22. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now? More than okay.
I’m told there will be more questions of the promised eighty-eight next week. Maybe I’ll answer them. I hope the anticipation isn’t hard on anybody