Sunday Stealing: The Mixed Bag Meme
1. How many songs are in your library? I didn’t have much on my own. I’ve got two or three CDs and a couple albums on iTunes. Chris has thousands of MP3s in pretty much every genre imaginable, so I have access to all kinds of music.
2. Do you like Christmas music? In moderation, yes.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to? None anymore. Between reading on the Kindle and keeping up with blogs, I find I paper magazines just sit. I used to subscribe to Maxim and Reader’s Digest. What a combo.
4. What is your favorite scent? Sweet Corn Bread Pudding in the oven.
5. Do you give money to charity? A bit haphazardly, yes.
6. What is your theme song? It’s hard to pick just one. I use certain songs for different things when I need a little inspiration. These evolve over time, but currently there’s The Art of the Dress (Trance Remix) to inspire during the hardest work of crafting. For days I’m tempted to be “in a funk” I let Professor Elemental remind me everything is splendid.
7. What’s in your wallet? A whole bunch of stuff. That happens when you’re a grown up. I remember a time when I carried only ID and cash.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I think, analyze, think again, and over-think before acting.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Not on a personal level. I do have some unhappiness, however, based on certain trends I see in the culture.
10. Do you have a good body-image? All things considered, I have fantastic body-image.
11. How are you spending your holidays? For the first time in years, I’m off from work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, plus today. I’ll be spending a relaxing holiday doing fun stuff with people I love and also getting proper amounts of sleep. Today, Chris and I will be stopping by our comic book shop and hitting Costco for some last minute food items before coming home to make eggnog and chocolates. Tomorrow, Chris has to work, so I’ll hang around in my pajamas most of the day before packing up to head over to his parents’ house for a late Christmas eve supper and gift exchanging. Christmas Day is all about watching the Doctor Who Christmas episode.
12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
13. Tell us a secret? Being two days before Christmas, all my secrets are wrapped except for the ones I’m praying will be delivered tomorrow.
14. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head? Not sure. Wasn’t memorable, I guess.
15. What’s your favorite item of clothing? These days, I wear the skirt I made from a pair of khaki pants more than anything, but I don’t think I really have a favorite.
16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Only when made into Rice Krispies Treats.
17. Is Santa real? Yes. But I’ve never been one to deny the reality of fictional characters.
18. What should you be doing right now? Getting dressed and ready to leave the house.