Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One
1) What side of the heart do you draw first? Left. “Piles of hearts” in various colors happen to be one of my go-to doodles. The example pictured is one of many in my work notebook.
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? I love to swim, but I’ve never been able to make myself “dive” with or without plugging my nose. I enjoying jumping off a diving board and I do plug my nose to do it.
3) What color is your razor? Navy blue. I find the boy razors sturdier and lower priced.
4) What is your blood-type? I haven’t a clue.
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? I’ve not been privy to the content on any rumors about me. I know some people traded judgements about my life and decisions on several notable occasions, but that’s not exactly the same as a rumor.
7) How do you feel about carrots? I like ‘em.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table? I don’t have one. A couple book shelves – one with books and one with “pantry” items – my desk, and an end table live in the dinning room.
9) Which is the best Spice Girl? Ah… Is that like picking my favorite strain of flu?
10) Do you know what time it is? There’s a close on the corner of my screen: 1:33 pm.
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? Nope. I’ve never seen an episode.
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? After pressing the emergency button and calling 911 for good measure, I’d read until help arrived.
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum? I don’t have a favorite movie or song, but I do have a favorite gum: Orbit Mint Mojito. I haven’t seen it in stores in a couple years and for a couple years before that I could only find it at Target in three packs. My go-to flavor otherwise is Orbits Spearmint.
14) All’s fair in love and war? No. That idea is too closely tied to situational ethics. One must have standard of behavior which holds in times of peace and in times of conflict alike to live honorably.
15) Do you have a crush on anyone? I tend to crush on fictional characters. The one that springs too mind is Captain Jack Harkness is a current example, but I’ve had a crush on Spock since I was seven.
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Yes. I have a sizable vocabulary and often find myself using a word I find common only to be question on it’s meaning. I find it difficult to explain the meaning of a word in a situation like that. Thank goodness for dictionary.com.
17) Do you like to sleep? Oh yes. I didn’t used to sleep well. Before I was diagnosed and treated for sleep apena, sleep didn’t refresh me and the longer I slept the more likely I would awake with a migraine. Now, sleep is my friend.
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time? I believe it’s only Arizona and Hawaii. Because we don’t live in the dark ages, I confirmed my knowledge of Daylight Savings Time. I was correct about the states, but several US territories also keep standard time year round: Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa.
19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Yes. My mom had the song on a 45 when I was growing up.
20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? Not especially. I don’t care for yellow cars or mustangs, but if someone would like to sign one over to me, I’d make it work.