Saturday 9: We Owned the Night
1) Can you recall a time when you danced and romanced like you “owned the night?” I don’t know if “danced and romanced” really describes anything I’ve ever experienced, but the night is my favorite time of day and whenever there’s activities to be had, I’m excited an energized by it. Conventions are the best, of course. One notable happy occasion: Chris & I were easily the oldest dancers at the “Dance like a Monkey” party at InvaderCon 2011 – dedicated to NickToon Invader Zim – and we had a blast.
2) Samantha Winters admits she earned the name “Crazy Sam” during her party girl days in the 1980s. But now she’s in bed by 11:00 PM. Do you have a regular bedtime? Between midnight and 2 am depending on how tired I am and how compelling the book I’m reading in bed.
3) Lady Antebellum is one of the most popular acts in country music. Do you often listen to country music? Very seldom. More than perhaps any genera except rap, I am extremely selective on the country songs I enjoy.
4) Are you responding to this meme on a desktop or laptop or phone or tablet? Laptop on the “work table” in the our office/sewing room instead of it’s usual place on my desk in the dinning room.
5) How often do you check your horoscope? Next to never. When I used to get the paper, I read it because it was there by the comics and it’s interesting to see what they come up with day after day, but I would never go out of my way to read it.
6) Congratulations! You just won a trip to Switzerland! Is your passport up to date? I’ve never had a passport.
7) Do you know how to snow ski? Nope. I don’t like being cold let alone outside for as long as as skiing takes.
8) What’s the first beverage you drink in the morning? Work days, coffee. Days off, usually tea.
9) Are you a good speller? No, but I know how to use spell check and in hard cases Thesaurus.com