Saturday 9: Bette Davis Eyes
1) Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity? No.
2) Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see? Not anymore. There was a time I saw everything Chris O’Donnell was in, but that ended with Batman & Robin. Now I’m more likely to see everything by a writer/director/producer than an actor. Joss Whedon, I’m looking at you.
3) We’re stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What’s your refreshment stand order? Diet Coke, popcorn if I’ve got someone to share with and something chocolate like Raisinets, Snow-caps or plain M&M’s. If I’m completely honest, I’ll say sometimes a girl carries a soda and candy in her purse.
4) When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it? I think it was Wednesday night. Diet Dr. Pepper and Bacardi. Nothing wrong with the Costco sided bottle as long as you don’t drink it all at once, right?
5) Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily? Not when I’m doing well. If I’m depressed or anxious, overtired or otherwise off my game, I’m jumpy about everything.
6) Do you wear a watch? No need. I own a cell phone.
7) When was the last time you tried a new restaurant? It’s been a while. Might have been the Middle Eastern place we tried with Chris’ parents and brother a few months ago. We didn’t like it as much as we like Pita House.
8) What color is your wallet? Bright green.
9) How much does it have in coins right now? $2.86, although I’ve now removed 26 cents in pennies since they aren’t useful in vending machines.