Sunday Stealing: The Back 15 Meme
15) How do you vent out your anger? I let it all out with tears.
16) Favourite toy as a child? Barbies were my favorite thing to play with, but my favorite toy was my one and only Cabbage Patch doll, Lisa Patrica. I still had her up until 2010 when all kinds of things fell apart in my life and I lost most everything. Even in my teens, I’d never let her get packed in a box when we moved. I even hand carried her on the plane when we moved to and from Hawaii. In this picture, I would have been all of maybe six. Lisa still looked all new and clean.
17) Favourite season? I rather like spring by virtue of it meaning winter is over. Fall is also nice.
18) Do you ever get letters delivered by the post office? Letters? Not in many years. An occasional card, sure, but not a good old pre-internet letter.
19) When was the last time you laughed hard? Earlier today. New episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
20) What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes which have fallen off hangers, shoes, an office chair, small table and a microphone stand.
21) Are you any good at drawing? I’m not good at it, but I do enjoy doodling.
22) What did you do last night? Fixed us some supper, watched Battlestar Galactica with Chris and went to bed. Of course, I’m cheating on my Sunday Stealing as it’s about 12:30 am on Sunday so very much still my Saturday night for me. I spent the late afternoon and early evening working on a pattern modification, then Chris and I went out to a late dinner at Jack in the Box with Alex. I’m currently messing around on the internet and will be going to bed shortly.
23) What are you most afraid of? Backsliding into serious depression and anxiety.
24) Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger? It depends on the burger. I like specific burgers at specific restaurants. For example, Wendy’s Junior Bacon Cheeseburger. Burger King: Whopper, no cheese. Jack in the Box: Jumbo Jack, no cheese, but Sourdough Jack, of course, has cheese. McDonald’s burgers: Yes on cheese. As for non-fast-food burgers, at home we generally have them without bread or bun and with a side of cottage cheese or at causal dinning restaurants, usually with cheese.
25) Favourite dog breed? I’ve never had a dog of my own, but I knew a German Shepard who was a sweetheart.
26) Favorite day of the week? These days, Sundays. It’s the day Chris & I are both off work.
27) How many states / provinces / countries have you lived in? I’ve lived in eight different states, some of them several times.
28) Diamond or pearl? I like pearls. They are classy and usually not too expensive.
29) What is your wish for this new year? I don’t really think of the new year as meaning anything as far as interrupting the flow of my life. It’s kind of arbitrary, ya know?
30) New year resolutions? Again, I’m not big on the the new year as being a fresh start. I have the same goals as I did last year, regardless of the calendar.