The 17 Meme
1. Do you know triplets? I don’t.
2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I’ve never seen The Notebook and I’ve not been impressed with the couple of Nicholos Sparks books I’ve read. Too “nice” and too cliche. I like Titanic, but I haven’t seen it in years. I wonder if it holds up.
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food? Chris introduced me to Indian food. I love it so very much.
4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? Madras Chettinaad, a fabulous Indian restaurant in Alpharetta, Georgia. We go anytime we’re heading to Atlanta.
5. Who’s your favorite person in the world? My husband. He’s exactly what I need and brings so much good into my life. It should be noted, however, I do not consider him my best friend. That position falls to Kate. Both are vital to my sanity.
6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural would be fine so long as I can have high speed internet and transportation. I’d rather live in a big city then either, really.
7. Can you whistle? Yes, but not a tune or anything.
8. Do you sleep with a nightlight? I leave one of the lights in our kitchen on to prevent total darkness.
9. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Oatmeal with chia seeds, raisins, and coconut oil.
10. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Blood pressure meds and a multivitamin.
11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient? Twice, not counting a couple of ER visits where I wasn’t admitted.
12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? No, but I really should.
13. Where do you buy your jeans? I haven’t owned a pair of jeans in years. I used to buy jeans at Torrid, prior to that JC Penny and Fashion Bug. I found it’s almost impossible to find jeans that fit and flatter my figure. It’s a bit of a chicken or egg problem wither I also feel jeans don’t fit my personal style even if I could find I perfect fit.
14. What’s the last compliment you got? A co-worker complimented my choice of phrasing on a difficult call last week.
15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Seldom.
16. What flavor tea do you enjoy? I love all kinds of hot tea. Earl Grey and Masala Chai are among my favorites. I’ve also found a ginger tea made by Tetley at our local Indian grocery. When it’s in the house, I drink it til it’s gone.
17. What social media sites do you use? Facebook and, to a lesser extent, Twitter. I like Twitter better, but I use it less, oddly enough.